Brown & Brown of Wisconsin, Inc. is looking for the right individual with a passion for sales!
Primary/ Essential Duties:
• Sell and service insurance products to new and existing customer base. This role is the primary contact to client base.
• Prospect sectors or market areas by identifying business needs and proposing company products and services.
• Obtain prospects and actively pursue and create interest by telephone calls, writing letters, or making personal visits.
• Maintain currency and further develop expertise in declared sector or market area by networking and participating in professional development activities.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• College Degree
• Licensed Preferred – or ability to obtain insurance license.
• Prior Sales Experience Preferred
• Able to work independently in fast paced environment
If interested, please contact:
Executive Vice President
608-784-7676 Ext. 248
Vice President of Sales
608-784-7676 Ext. 249
608-784-7676 or 800-657-5181
About Brown & Brown of Wisconsin
With over 75 years in business, trust our staff to find you the best rates for the insurance you need. Don't leave your assets vulnerable and uninsured. Call us for a FREE consultation!
Specializing in commercial trucking, manufacturing, tribal, group, and benefits (group) insurance products.
Member of the Winona and La Crosse Chambers of Commerce.